Here are a few things that I now consider OFFICIAL!
1. As of tonight, Jordan is OFFICIALLY an Eagle Scout after having what was described as a “flawless” Eagle Board of Review.
2. I make an AWFUL peach pie..no matter what I try. They are ALWAYS mushy and runny so I OFFICIALLY give up.
3. I have OFFICIALLY bonded with one of the boarder’s horses. She and I bonded during the wind/rain storm tonight. BOTH of us were scared to death the barn was coming down on top of us. Fear makes strange friends.
4. I OFFICIALLY miss the Aspen at the other property.
5. I consider myself an amazing PICKLE MAKER…….and OFFICIALLY crown my first foray into pickle making a HUGE success. EVERYONE LOVES my pickles…both the dill AND the bread and butter. Who knew?
6. I am OFFICIALLY starting to feel Jordan’s senior year sinking into my reality….because I find myself tearing up easily. You would think by the third one it would be easier but no!
7. I OFFICIALLY can’t find a VERY IMPORTANT box of shoes! ARGH!
8. I OFFICIALLY acknowledge that I will never catch up…at least not in this lifetime.
10. I am OFFICIALLY excited about teaching piano down in BV tomorrow.
11. I am OFFICIALLY tired and am OFFICIALLY calling it a day.